Healthy routines are key for better health. You can help to encourage a better routine even if you are not present.
You can be an active part of your loved one’s care. You can help them stay engaged by reminding them of activities, tasks, responsibilities, and appointments. Create a scheduled show that serves as a motivating reminder. Give them a call to action, anytime and anywhere. Unfamiliar with how to schedule a show? Follow these simple steps:
1. Launch SimpleC Family Connect App on a smartphone or tablet.
2. Press “View Profile” or “View Name” to select your loved one’s profile.
3. Press “View Library,” “View Albums,” “Go to Music,” or “View Care Activities”
4. Find the media, album, music, or care activity that you’d like to schedule and press “Schedule”
5. Choose whether you want the show or music to be a “Recurring” or a “One Time” play schedule.
6. Fill out the rest of the schedule with the time and day(s) you’d like the show or music to start
7. Press “Schedule” when you are done
8. You can create another schedule for that same show by pressing “Schedule Again”
9. To delete a schedule, press the blue schedule in the show information box, then press “Remove” in the pop-up box.
Explore other instruction blogs to learn how to customize care activities. Upload personal pictures and trusted voices. Set music preferences to play in care shows.
Give your loved one a little extra happiness today!
Schedule a show you know they’d love to see.
As we age, our need to remember appointments, follow schedules, participate in therapies, and connect with family and friends grow increasingly more important. Technology has become the most innovative and supported method to accomplish these necessary tasks.
Professional caregivers will tell you that it all starts with building trust. The best care starts with a trusting relationship. Building this positive relationship takes time. Let’s create a trusting relationship between you and the people you care for. Let’s relieve your stress and struggle.
SimpleC can help you manage your loved one’s schedule. Whether aging at home or in assisted living, managing schedules is essential. But, no two schedules should be identical.
© 2020 SimpleC, LLC. All Rights Reserved.